The Code of Federal Regulations is the administrative/regulatory body of law for the United States Federal Government.
Title 14 of the CFR is entitled "Aeronautics and Space" and contains the rules by which the regulate pilots and aviation operations. It is the principal document of FAA rules, and it's rules are also known as the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
The parts of Title 14 of particular interest to most pilots are:
- Part 25 Airworthiness Standards: Transport Category Airplanes
- Part 43 Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Rebuilding, and Alteration
- Part 61 Certification: Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Ground Instructors
- Part 91 General Operating and Flight Rules
- Part 99 Security Control of Air Traffic
- Part 119 Certification: Air Carriers and Commercial Operators
- Part 121 Operating Requirements: Domestic, Flag, and Supplemental Operations
- Part 135 Operating Requirements: Commuter and On Demand Operations and Rules Governing Persons on board such Aircraft
Pages in category "FARs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 557 total.(previous 200) (next 200)